I have just updated a new version to the add-on Magnifier. This is a comparatively smaller update which:
- Fixes the RGB to HSL color code conversion.
- Adds a new mode for the zooming panel to zoom anything which is beneath the panel.
- Turns the gridlines off by default as they became very computation heavy in around Firefox 18. This was causing new users to have very bad performance while using the add-on.
This was rather an essential update as it puts up a base for the upcoming changes to the add-on. The rough plan is to:
- Deeply integrate the add-on with the in-built Firefox developer tool Inspector.
- Add pixel rulers on sides of the page.
- Better performance while rendering and moving the panel.
- Sleek UI with minimal things except the zooming area.
- Better color picking and palette support.
As always, post any issues on this github page.