You have installed the latest version of Location Bar Enhancer (or it got updated). This version has many changes which are in sync with the direction this add-on is heading in future. Some important changes in this version are :
- Bookmarks enhancer is no longer shipped with this add-on. That means you cannot bring up your bookmarks toolbar just next to the location bar using this add-on. Any other way should still be possible (like customizing and putting it on top yourself)
- Default settings have been modified and Status in Location bar is no longer a default. It can still be turned on from the options window.
- Better first time experience, the add-on tells you that you can modify many features of this add-on and gives you a small walk-through of the options window.
- The submenu of the last breadcrumb also displays few links from the current webpage, making it easier to navigate further.
- Last breadcrumb can now be clicked to refresh the page. The add-on will ask you to enable this feature the first time you click the last part.
- The url’s in breadcrumb’s submenu are cached, so that it can be quickly reopened.
- Full list of fixed issues can be found here.
More good stuff to come in future releases including more prediction based features. Auto adapting to user behavior, etc.
I recently moved to the beta version of Babelzilla. Even though it still has many issues, it is much better than normal babelzilla. So please give it a try and add/update the locales for my add-on through its project page.
As always, issues and feature requests are accepted on the github page. Later.