If this page automatically opened up in a tab, then I am happy to say that your Add-on User Style Manager just got updated to version 1.0 which brings about a whole new level of awesomeness on top of Version 0.9. You can find the add-on hosted on AMO and also a direct link to install it here.
Here are the main and important changes from version 0.9:
- Styles installed from userstyles.org are now automatically updated in the background with full control to whether overwrite any local changes or completely disable auto updating.
- Styles installed from userstyles.org are now synced betweed your synced Firefox’s.
- That means that when you install this add-on to a new machine (lets say work) that is synced with your home machine’s Firefox, then all the styles would automatically be ported to your new machine within seconds.
- You can even choose to keep the styles that you deleted on your other Firefox.
- Style Editor window is now a proper window. That means that it can remember positions, sizes and what not.
- You can now install/write even more variety of Styles that effect the internal UI parts of Firefox, like scrollbars, etc.
- Visit this page on github for a full list of solved issues in this release.
Visit the features list page to see all the features of User Style Manager.
Many thanks to Drugoy and Alepopeo who helped in testing the features and finding out bugs. Alepopeo also made some nice UI changes and feature requests that we will work on and have a major User Interface revamp in version 1.1.
Thank you all for using my Add-on. As always, post any issues or feature requests on the github page here : https://github.com/scrapmac/User-Style-Manager/issues
Leave a comment below if you like my add-on and spread the word 🙂