Since it has been a long time that I last posted about my work and stuff, I would like to consolidate everything that I did in the last 2-3 weeks into this post.
- Properly handle IP addresses
- Control what gets deleted on
- Add your own regular expressions to be treated as normal addresses instead of search keywords.
Location Bar Enhancer
- More customization support. All shortcuts can be changed.
- Better handling of some non http protocol addresses.
- Fixed some edge case bugs.
- Version 0.9.3 on AMO.
- Better first run Experience, Interactive tips and indications to the user.
- Faster resizing of timeline window.
- Brainstorming in future ideas.
- Saving and playing saved sessions support coming next.
- Complete visual redesign : https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3250186/scroll.jpg
- Option to smooth out zoomed images.
- More work in progress. Planning for weekend AMO push.
the most important update …
User Style Manager
- Bazillion fixes to improve user experience.
- Support Auto Updating of styles installed from userstyle.org (with total control).
- Support Syncing of styles installed from a valid source (like userstyles.org).
- Targeting to push to AMO today itself.
and a new Add-on …
Sort Tabs Command
- Waiting for review on AMO.
- Command for the GCLI on the Developer Toolbar :
- Sort tabs in the current tab group based on their address.
- Sorting can also be done specifically to certain tabs whose address is matching the specified regular expression :
- Can also reverse sort :
- Various small to big fixes and features getting ready for Firefox 18 release (9 landed, two waiting to land, and 1 waiting for review and one in progress)
- Complete list of bugs that will land in Firefox 18
- Overall list of bugs that I have fixed
I am trying to keep myself as much occupied as I can be 🙂 .